Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The Final Countdown

 7/17/2018

Hello everybody! So, most of what I have to talk about is transfers, so we'll get right to the point. I will be TRANSFERRING to FORT MYERS CREOLE and my new companion will be ELDER JOCELYN! I will be in the same branch! It's funny because this week we had a zone exchange, and I went there with him for the day haha, so I already have an idea of what the area is like. Plus we always talk in the branch so I'm pretty up to speed already haha. Elder Dorilas is also transferring, we whitewashed! They let us know that we would be whitewashing a day early, which was nice because it gave us time to make some good notes and try to let everyone know. He's going to Miami Beach Creole with Elder Loftus! Coming into Immokalee will be Elder Tucker and a trainee! Lots of changes! My new address is --- Central Ave --- Fort Myers, FL.


This week went by fast, but not too much really happened. I already mentioned the zone exchange, that was fun.

One of the biggest news is that we found Saintana again! She was living with a godmother in town, but now she's back at her house as Astrel has come back from Georgia! She's going well, very pregnant at this point, she's due in just a couple weeks. She says once she has the baby she'll make it out to church again, and the relief society has been good about keeping in contact with her. Astrel is looking for work again, he doesn't really seem as interested anymore. He likes the church and the missionaries, but just doesn't seem like he's really thinking about it for himself anymore. Kind of a bummer that it was this late that we got back in contact with them, but at least I got to talk to them before I left the area, and I'll still see them if they come to church!

We also had an exchange this week where Elder Dick came out with the both of us for a day. It was great to be with him again, probably the most fun I've had in a while. We had lots of people to stop by, and we were laughing pretty much the whole day.

In other news, this week we did some fun service painting for a member of the Spanish branch. Turns out painting is very relaxing and satisfying.

The last bit of news is that this is my last transfer in the mission, transfer 16! That's extra wild. Lots of things to think about and tie up, but I'm glad that I have this last bit of time to serve. Have a great week!

🇭🇹 Lanmou,
Eldè Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment